Friday, March 30, 2012

Saying goodbye is really tough....

Hello Everyone!!!
Hello from Hong Kong!!! This is very likely the last Email that will be distributed to everyone from me. I don't really know what to say.
If you want to know how my week went I can Basically say that I spent the Entire week in a meeting or eating food with the wonderful members here in TST and with some of the People that we teach.
 It's tough to say goodbye... really tough.
I have got multiple emails from people and I'm planning on keeping in touch with everyone I can. I think it is safe to say that this coming week will be quite an emotional one for me... I'm an emotional guy, Its pretty impossible not to end up that way when a guy has parents like mine... (  love You Mom and Dad!!!).
We had dinner as a Zone last Sunday and Elder Dastrup and I were invited to go up to the "Hot Seat" to share our advise and our testimony... I cried. ... I Love the Kowloon Zone.
Today we Had a Mission Wide Olympics with Basketball, Dodgeball, and Soccer. Each Zone was a Team. No winner Really, It was SO much Fun!!! I got to see all the missionaries in the mission... Including  my former companion Elder Parkin. I love that Kid! And of Course Elder Dodd, Elder Ward, Elder Dastrup and I were always together talking to each other. We will all seeeEach other again tonight because we are going to sing together at a Fireside on Sunday. Exciting... Were all pretty nervous though, because we are singing with a Choir and we're all not exactly on the same level. HA! but! yeah. That is really about It.
 Grandma "D" is doing awesome and she is going to take us to eat dim sum tommorow for a little farewell thing with the "H" Family. Also... I think we will probably see "K" and" "R" every day until I leave! haha. Many of the people I have taught have been calling me and it has been so nice to talk to them. Each Person is my dear friend.They are  another family to me.
Well. I will see you all soon and You can ask me whatever you want... haha... 'Im making this short so I can E-mail my Mom!
Love all of You! Im excited to see You. Thank You for all You have done!

 Next time I'll probably be thanking You in Person!
Love from Hong Kong, 
Elder Mckay Wright