Monday, September 19, 2011

What a Great Week-- I am Loving every minute!!

What a Great Week! This week really was so great!I I feel So happy! Elder Palfreyman is just about the Cooest Kid i know, and we are getting a lot done!!! I really think that we work well together, and he teaches me so much.



The last few days have been so inspiring, Elder Palfreyman and I have the opportunity to be teaching so many people who, without any doubt have been prepared to hear the Gospel,... in the coming 4 weeks we have at least 4 people who are preparing to be baptized, they are so amazing and such an example to me.


This coming week G. will be baptized, It has been so amazing being able to teach her, she is probably one of the nicest most sincere people i have ever met my entire life! It is even better because actually, G. was introduced to the church by her friend D.who is a member,... D. seems so shy, doesnt say too much, but she is So nice and has a really strong testimony, i think she is a branch missionary as well. She brought Grace to church, and now Grace is being baptized and has a really strong testimony herself! I think it has helped Daisy alot to have this experience as well, now she wants to share with every one of her friends! She has brought 2 others! and she wants to fellowship in any lesson that she can! it is so Cool! There are just so many little things that i could never explain fully.


Everything that happens here is SO amazing!!! Elder Palreyman is really enjoying it also, this Wednesday he talked to a Filipina at worldwide that wanted to come back to the church, and she did! and when she got there! there is no doubt in our minds that,...it seems like she has been Waiting for this ... for a Long time! SO amazing, that made Elder Palfreyman ( and I) So happy, especially Elder Palfreyman, there are so many miracles here and they happen right in front of our eyes! It seems like almost every single day I see something that i think to myself "I will NEVER forget this,..." ... I'll be honest, I have been brought to tears multiple times serving here,... For example, When You find someone on the street, share with them, they feel the spirit, they are Baptized, and they share their testimony with You,... and then! You watch that person find someone on the street, share with them, that person feels the spirit, and You are watching someone that You helped to help others... luckily when that happened this week to me, I didn't completely burst out in tears, i thought that i might, luckily it all stayed in my eyes haha.... The person I am speaking about is R.... who is now the friend of almost every one of our investegators and talks with all of them regularly to share her testimony with them


I feel like I say this a lot,... but I have never been so happy. So full of Joy. To me, The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a miracle, it has blessed me directly, and at times like this, it blesses me through other people that it has blessed! I don't even know if anything I am saying remotely makes sense... but to me it does... and,... there really is nothing better, nothing could seem more perfect Loving every minute!


Thank You all for Your Prayers and Support, an Thank You for your example to me throughout my life.

You are always in my prayers

Love

Elder McKay Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment