Monday, June 27, 2011

So Many Miracles Everyday!

Hello Everyone!

Kamusta ka! How are you!? I hope all is well with all of you!... and I hope you still eat your rice!!! ;)

This week was SO crazy! And Amazing! I can’t even begin to tell all the Miracles that are happening! It seems as though every prayer is being answered faster than I can handle!!!

On Wednesday we went out to the Worldwide (the place that we contact every single day) and we were talking to people for hours, it seemed like not many people were listening, and earlier that morning I had a impression that I needed to buy a ticket in advance that day to give to someone to come back to the church. So I really felt like, someone needs me to find them. As the time passed I was getting more discouraged and thought maybe I had already missed that person I was supposed to find, what had I done wrong? So, I decided to say a prayer to ask for help or for some comfort of some kind... in the middle of my prayer I had a feeling that told me "Look!"... Without thinking I opened my eyes and saw a Philippina coming down the sidewalk a way down... I walked down and waved to her... she stopped... I talked to her for a minute, found out her name is Gina, then a member Daisy came over and started speaking with her in tag log for about 30 seconds then Daisy looked at me and said... "Okay, she wants to come to church" I took out the ticket I bought earlier and gave it to her, and we went to church.

When she got there she was asking from the minute we got inside... "When can I come here" and "can I come here anytime I have holiday?” That was at about 10 o clock that day. She stayed until 8 o'clock that night talking with people and sitting and reading the Book of Mormon we gave her. Then when she had to leave, the last thing she told us is" I can’t wait to come back". It was such a special experience to me. I still can’t believe it happened! I’m so grateful for all the Miracles that Father in Heaven is letting me see and take part in. That is only one! Out of this whole week!

Granted it is the one that stands out most in my mind... but... these things are happening everyday here! Not to mention around the world! Beth came back this week and when we asked if she had any questions about what she had read in the scriptures she asked "When can I be baptized, I know the Book of Mormon is true, and that Joseph Smith really is a Prophet"... she is preparing right now to be baptized on the 8th. Jim (Chim) is also going to be baptized on the 3rd! This week we met with someone we are teaching named April a few times, because she has extra holiday because she has to move out of her house. She is preparing to be baptized on the 3rd too! She really is SO awesome! Her family... (Long story... but mostly just her mom) was really against her decision to be baptized, but she knows and feels like it is what is best for her. So on Saturday we offered to help her move, and we went over there and helped her move that night. Her mom was really happy and changed from not liking us at all to... "Thank You for all your help, now I know the kind of people my daughter will be around"... then, because they still had A LOT of stuff we asked if we could come help again, because we knew they had to be completely moved out by Wednesday... they had a lot of heavy stuff, and they probably wouldn’t be able to get it done, or it would be Super Hard!... so she called us last night to ask for our help, of course we were more than happy, And! we called 6 other missionaries and some members!... We all went over there and moved ALL of it on a 30 minute walk to their new apartment (they were going to get a van, but couldn’t find one... so we just carried it there!!! ha-ha. ) When we were done, the Mother looked like she was going to cry, April was crying... and the Mother came up to me and told me she wants to attend Aprils Baptism on Sunday.

I’ve never been more Happy! I really can’t describe... Sharing a perfect message, giving all my time in service to others, and watching people smile because of it,... it would be an understatement to say I’m Happier than ever. I love every minute, I cant explain even a part of what I feel. I’m so Happy... .

Thank all of you for all You have done for me out here, and my whole life preparing me to come out here. My heart if full of Gratitude. I love all of you. Thank You for Your prayers and all you do!

Miss You, You’re always in my Prayers.



Love,

Elder Mckay Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment