Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm beginning to learn what hard work means...

Hello Everyone!


How is Everyone? Happy and NOT melting i hope

This last week has been yet another Huge adventure! this week we didnt have a whole lot going on so we knew we had to make it happen. We worked SO hard, and with a shower of blessings we were able to find 11 new people to teach! in just one week! We were really SO blessed . We met alot of Really cool new people that have only been in Hong Kong for a short time, and facing their situations they are all incredibly humble. I heard one thing over and over again this week that i thought was SO special... nearly everyone that we talked to, at the end of the lesson would say something like "I think God has brought me here, because he loves me, and knows i need his help, and this is how he will help me""this is an answer to my prayers". The people that we were led to meet, or were led to meet us this week, have really been prepared to hear this message. and they are willing to Act on it. This week i have seen an amazing example of Faith in so many people. I feel confident in saying that in just this one week I have learned more about Humility and Faith than ever before, I can only hope to have the humility, faith, and trust that some of these people I met have one day.

I feel like im starting to learn what hard work really means, and I am SO so tired... it feels really good.

Sorry for just a short message today. Thank You all for Your support for me. You are always in my prayers.

Love,

Elder Mckay Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment