Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Area, New Companion.... and trying to focus... Again

Hello Everyone!!!


Another Interesting week in the Fragrant Bay... ... Really interesting though!!! In all honesty this week was a little disappointing... but I trust that everything will turn out for the best . This week was transfers week, and against all odds... i actually moved areas!!! Now im serving in the Kwai Fong Branch!!! Still international, but different area. It is a pretty cool branch and I really like it, but it was a little disappointing, because this week I had 4 investigators get Baptized over the weekend (Hanna, Beth, May, Shai (extra sad I missed)... and I wasn’t there to see any of them... ... it was a pretty bummer deal... not to mention the 4 more or my old investigators that will be baptized in the coming 2 weeks... ... But it’s OK!!! I’ll get over it!!!... Eventually!... Now I’m left in an area that will need a lot of building for the next while, me and my New companion will have our work cut out for us. Speaking of my new Companion! His name is Elder Lee!!! He is from... (get this ) SPRINGVILLE!!! AND! He is in Levi's Ward!!! What are the chances of that!?!?! He is a really good guy and I’m already learning a lot from him.


I actually don’t know much more of what to say about this week... I’m just trying to Re-focus…. again. I’m actually not a really big fan of moving areas... but now I’ve had 9... When most people serve 4 or 5... So... I’m sure there is a lesson that needs to be learned in here somewhere... I’ll figure it out sooner or later... hopefully sooner rather than later...Ii realized not too long ago, I have less than a year... actually... quite significantly less... and that’s no good at all!!! I need to figure this out fast!!! Luckily I feel like a learn more every day.


Anyway... I’m very sorry I don’t have much to talk about this week... I don’t even know any of my own investigators yet!!! This week was a tough change, and honestly... there aren’t that many investigators to meet! ... But everything will be good, and I’ll be Praying for Miracles every minute... Hopefully I’ll have some things to talk about next week!


Thank You all for your love, your support, and Your prayers!!! I love you all and you are always in my prayers!!!






Elder Mckay Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment