Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Every Sincere Prayer is Answered

Hello Everyone!!!




How are you today!? What’s the new news? Its finally starting to cool down over here and it feels pretty nice now... I think I will have to stop taking cold showers soon... ha-ha... it’s been about 7 months since I’ve had a warm shower... ha-ha... Anyway!!!!

This week has been another miracle; It was actually a little bit slow. But! It was so good because we got to hear every Sunday session talk about 3 times!!! It was Great! Because there is sacrament everyday in the Branch I am serving in... There was also conference everyday! It was pretty special I really loved Conference. Especially President Uchtdorf's talk on Saturday morning, President Eyrings talk Sunday morning and of Course Presidents Monson's talk on Sunday Morning. I think this year I was really hit by a talk that scared me... so I don’t really want to talk about it. ha-ha. And Also I LOVED Elder Holland’s talk in Priesthood session,... unfortunately that was the only talk that I could watch of it... so we will need to watch the re-broadcasting of it... probably on President Brown's (our branch presidents) computer.

“J” was baptized this Saturday! It was such a special day. She had a Great testimony, that actually she was so nervous about getting up that she wrote it all down so she could just read it, she was crying as she read mostly and it was a little hard to understand at those parts... BUT we got the papers and copied them and I’m going to send it to my Parents! So... maybe they can post it on my blog or something. It is SO amazing!!! I feel safe to say that nothing makes a missionary happier than when they hear someone that they were able to teach and share with share their own testimony of the Book of Mormon and of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that I have never been happier than those moments. I am SO thankful for this time that I have to be a missionary... i only have 1/4 left... and I’m going to make the most of every second. My mission has blessed me so much, it has changed me in every single way, I know that every goal and plan that i had before my mission has been changed. I feel so much more like i understand what i should do, i have more confidence in my future, it is amazing how my mission, (supposed to be a sacrifice) has actually ended up something that I would NOT trade ANYTHING for. I don’t feel like I sacrificed anything... I know I have... but it doesn’t feel that way one bit... I don’t know how to explain! syun la!!!!!! (Whatever la!) But I love this. I love being a missionary. Everything about it. I am so excited that this week, “A’, a sister that we have been teaching for quite a while, will be baptized. Last week she was not too sure... and we boldly invited her to "Pray unto the father with all the energy of heart" to receive an answer on what she should do about the trials she is facing in her life, and what path God wanted her to take... 1 DAY later she called crying that she knew what she needed to do,... and now she will be being baptized this coming Sunday. I know that Prayer is SO powerful. That Every Sincere prayer is answered.

I am so thankful for all the experiences and all the lessons I learn on my mission. I am so thankful for all of your prayers and support of me. Thank You. See you soon enough! :)



Love,

Elder McKay Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment